300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
January 2020 – June 2021
Whether you’re a newly minted 200-hour grad or a long-time teacher looking to hone specific skills, this advanced 300-hour training at Circle Yoga in Chevy Chase, DC will bring new depth, nuance, and confidence to your teaching.
Join a small, dedicated group of peers and a diverse faculty of expert trainers for 18 months of thoughtfully crafted curriculum, with an emphasis on reaching out to a broad range of communities through mindful, welcoming yoga practices.
As trainee in the 300HR Circle Yoga Teacher Training (CYTT300), you’ll take a deep dive into five areas of study:
- Svadhyaya (self-study) — unfold your own truth so you can teach with integrity and compassion
- Creative asana and sequencing — make sure all bodies can benefit from the practices you offer
- Advanced anatomy — review 200HR material, delve more into the anatomy of the subtle body from both Western and Eastern perspectives, and better help your students modify their practices for injuries and imbalances
- Fundamentals of research — learn how to research students’ specific wellness goals and concerns as they relate to the yoga practice and how to ethically share what you’ve learned
- Mindful outreach — learn best practices for reaching out to underserved communities and participate in service learning at selected sites throughout D.C.